Tours to Travel Vietnam
- Vietnam classic travel (6)
- Vietnam Discovery travel (6)
- Vietnam Adventure travel (6)
- Vietnam Culinary travel (3)
- Vietnam Family travel (3)
- Indochina travel (9)
- Honeymoon travel (5)
- Vietnam Golf travel (2)
- Community- based Tourism (1)
- Halong Bay Cruises (17)
- Mekong Delta Cruises (8)
- Excursions in Vietnam (7)
- Tours to Travel Cambodia
- Tours to Travel Laos
- Tours to Travel Myanmar
- Tours to Travel Thailand
- Tours to Travel Yunnan
From: Wong kwok keong [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2016 7:05 PM To: ..
April 2015 Two weeks from Hanoï to the mountain valleys of Vietnam’s far north, home to ..
Huong Hai Junk Cruise Halong 0 Day 0 Night
The Huong Hai junk could bring to you a wonderful night in Halong bay with luxury and antique accommodations with? perfect services proved by the crew. Spending time on the junk, you?ll not only savor a unique feeling in a world of wonder but also enjoy? various of such interesting activities as: watching Vietnamese folk music performance, going fishing on the bay at night, kayaking, learning Vietnamese cuisine.
This cruise boat is operated by Huong Hai Junk Company in cooperation with Hanoi Tours.
- Itinerary detail
- Need to know
- Inclusion & Exclusion
1.Standard Junk: small cabin without AC
- Style: old Europe model, in operation since 2001
- Size: 33.5 m * 6.3 m
- Number of bed rooms: 07
- Cabin size: 6m2
- Cabin equipment: 2 single beds, 2 fans, private bath-room with hot water, shower
- Install: Mobile phone, VHF system
2. Deluxe Junk: bigger, newer cabin with AC
- Style: traditional Chinese-styled model/ Traditional Vietnam Court model, in operation since 2003
- Size: 25.5m * 6.7 m
- Number of bed rooms: from 5 to 7 cabins up to the boat name. Totally, there are 7 Deluxe boats: Huong Hai 01, Huong Hai 16, Huong Hai 17, Huong Hai 25- 27- 34, Huong Hai 36
- Dining room: 60 m2
- Play ground: 20 m2
- Install: mobile phone, VHF system
- Electric generator: 27 KVA
- Cabin equipment: 2 single beds, 2 fans, air-conditioner, private bath room with shower, hot water
- Cabin size: from 7m2 to 8.8 m2
- Sundeck: available at Huong Hai 16
Many tourists will come and take boat tours around these islands, sleep on the boat and watch the stars at night. The Bay is rich with many kinds of fish, coral and anemones-some which glow in the night waters. When you are sleeping on a boat it is so peaceful and you feel you are in a very special place.
Huong Hai Junk Company and GotoVietnam Travel operates 9 wood junks in Chinese emperiors style. 60 cabins can accommodate large groups or individual travelers. Each deluxe cabin is equipped with Western private baths, hot water and air condition. Restaurant and bar service is available anytime.?Newly rated 4 star boats, Huong Hai Deluxe will feature 12 cabins each, with bar dining room, massage, and outdoor yard to view land and sea scenery. The most luxurious junk boasts details of 47m long, 10m we, with 26 cabins, internet service, and an outdoor yard of 400m square, a large 160m square dining area, and mini bars in cabins. All of which is of 4 star standards.
Huong Hai Junks are made by the best shipwrights in Asia. They use only the finest materials and use traditional secrets, which comply with the high standards of government approval on each vessel. Huong Hai has proud in their ability to keep price lower than?other competitors in Asia, while having the highest workmanship.
If you are a group from 6 to 14 persons, GotoVietnam Travel.would advise you to charter the whole boat.
Charter prices can be different depending on your group size, special itineraries, date of departure ect. Contact our sales manager at
- Whole boat charter
- Full board meals (Without drinks)
- All entrance and visiting fees per program
- Tour guide staff (crew members)
- Pick up and transfer from and return Hanoi
- Tour guide escorted from Hanoi.
- Other meals, drinks, visiting fees out of program
Hanoi - Chi Linh - Halong - Nha Trang - Dalat - Mui Ne - Ho Chi Minh - Dong Nai - Cai Be - Can Tho
Phnom Penh - Royal Palace - Silver Pagoda - Battambong - Siem Reap - Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat - Pre Rup temple - Kulen Mountain
Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Trang An - Hue - Danang - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Vinh Long - Can Tho - Cai Rang
Hanoi - Chi Linh - Halong - Saigon - Dong Nai - Phan Thiet - Da Lat
Ho Chi Minh - Can Tho - Vinh Long - Dalat - Nhatrang - Da Nang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong - Hoa Lu
Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Sapa - Halong - Hue - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh - Cu Chi - Can Tho
Other tours in group
Highlight Halong Bay, Bays of Lan Ha, Bai Tu Long Bay, Catba Island
Highlight Halong - Surprise Cave - Hang Doi - Hon Gai